Consumer Guide to Dentistry
Welcome to Consumer Guide to Dentistry! This comprehensive educational resource was created to help you better understand and navigate the many treatments and procedures available in dentistry to manage oral health, and restore and enhance your smile.
Consumer Guide to Dentistry includes up-to-date, dentist-reviewed information about treatment candidacy, cost and recovery, helping to provide visitors with appropriate expectations, and a greater understanding of what's involved in each dentistry procedure.
Dental health information is supplemented by an expansive dentist directory designed to help educated dental consumers find a local dentist.
Most Popular Articles
Braces: Today's Orthodontic Advantages
Today's dental braces are much improved for a variety of reasons. What do these improvements mean for your smile?
- How effective are "do-it-yourself" take-home whiteners?
- Is your dentist green? Learn about the benefits of eco-dentistry.
- Learn about how saliva helps protect you from dental disease.
- When is tooth sensitivity a cause for concern?
- How Digital impression technology has revolutionized dental care.
- Considering Same-Day-Dentistry? Your questions answered here.
- Distinguish between a dry mouth and dry mouth syndrome.
- How much money can the simple practice of preventive dentistry save you?
- 12 factors to consider when choosing a dentist
- Evaluate your restorative options for broken, chipped or cracked teeth.
- Can your sleep apnea be treated with laser dentistry or a removable dental appliance?
- Is your toothache the sign of a more serious dental problem?
- 28,000 cases of oral cancer are diagnosed yearly. Have you been screened?
- Check out dental patient rights before selecting your next dental practice.
- How will pregnancy impact your dental health?